Austen Na – Owner
Attorney Austen Na received his undergraduate Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He obtained his Juris Doctor Degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Michigan and his Taxation LL.M. (Master of Legal Letters) from the University of Denver, one of the oldest taxation programs in the nation.
Attorney Austen Na is admitted to practice law by:
- The State Bar of Florida
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- The United States Tax Court
Attorney Austen Na worked in a general practice law firm as an extern prior to obtaining his LL.M. During his attendance at the University of Denver, he advocated for his clients in tax controversy claims with the IRS. His experience in dealing with the IRS helped hone his expertise in resolving cases favorably for his clients. While waiting for the results of the Georgia Bar Exam, he volunteered his services to help clients at the Georgia State University College of Law Philip C. Cook Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic.
Prior to attending law school, Attorney Austen Na worked in the information technology industry as a systems administrator and engineer for various corporations, including:
- GE Capital IT Solutions
- Peoplesoft, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
Attorney Austen Na grew up in the areas surrounding Atlanta, Georgia. As an Atlanta native, he had the unique opportunity to watch this city grow from an average-sized city to a large, global metropolis with the various amenities, cultures and sophistication that one normally sees in larger metropolitan areas.
Warren Taylor – Of Counsel
Warren Taylor began his career in prosecution in 2011 as an intern with the Fulton County Solicitor General’s Office, then moved on to the Apprentice program with DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office while waiting on his Bar results. In December 2011 he was told to apply for an open position with Fulton County and was hired after a five minute phone interview. Warren Taylor worked on more than 1600 cases as a prosecutor for Fulton County, with the majority of those being DUIs. Prior to entering law as a second career he was a Computer Systems Engineer for twenty years, as a preeminent troubleshooter and a High Availability specialist.
What does this mean for you? Warren Taylor can craft a legal solution for you in one of two ways:
- He can keep you from shooting yourself in the foot; or
- He can help you patch up your life after you’ve shot yourself in the foot.
We say this informally because that’s exactly what he will do as your attorney and counselor. As a High Availability Computer Systems Engineer it was his job to counsel people every day, helping them do things right the first time so their applications, systems, and lives ran smoothly. On the flip side, as a troubleshooter it was his job to find out what went wrong with his systems and get them back on their feet as quickly as possible.
In his second career as a trial attorney he has specialized in Criminal Daw, particularly DUI motion and trial practice, at the State and Federal levels and in Family Law.
The practice of law has given Warren Taylor the best opportunity to make use of every aspect of his training and experience to craft a legal solution for YOUR needs and YOUR benefit.
- Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2011
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- U.S. Immigration Court, 2014
- U.S. Northern District Court of Georgia, 2016
- Georgia State University, College of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2011
- Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Masters of Taxation, 2012
- Strayer University, Bachelors of Science Computer Systems Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, 2006
- General Mediation, Registered Neutral as of 2016
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Stonewall Bar Association, Member
- Gwinnett Bar Association, Member