Divorce and Divorce-Related Support For Men
The NA Firm focuses its Family practice exclusively on the needs of men. We have a deep understanding of the battle you’ll face as a man going through divorce, and we’ve built our practice on helping men maximize their parental rights and their role in their children’s lives.
Our aim is to help men succeed in family court. We will do our best to educate you about the proceedings and to be a partner that you can count on.
- Contempt Actions
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Child Legitimation – claim and protect your rights as a father, because you have none until you legitimate a child born outside of marriage
General Family Law Support For Everybody
- Adoptions – general, stepparent, and grandparent
- Prenuptial Agreements – protect your estate in case things go wrong
- Wills and Trusts – protect your estate and the future of your spouse and your children – don’t let the government choose what happens to your estate if you die; YOU choose what happens
- Probate of Estates – common form and solemn form, or challenge the probate of an estate you feel wrongly excluded from
- Powers of Attorney – general, financial, Living Will, and durable medical
The Trial Lawyers of The NA Firm
At The NA Firm we stand ready to take your case to trial to protect your rights as a man going through divorce.