Bus & Car Accidents
Regardless of the type of accident you’ve been involved in, you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
It is extremely important that you address any injuries immediately and that you keep all documentation of injuries, large or small, and anything that you think might even remotely relate to the accident or your injuries and medical treatment.
How much is your individual auto accident worth? The compensation you deserve depends on a variety of factors:
- The amount of medical bills.
- The negligence of the other driver.
- The identity of the other driver.
- The amount of lost wages.
- The impact on your daily routine and life in general.
- The individual facts and circumstances of your case.
The value of your case is not usually something any attorney can tell you early on. At The NA Firm we always try to be honest and upfront about the potential for recovery and the compensation you deserve, but the value of every case is built over time as evidence is collected and injuries are diagnosed, treated, and documented.
At The NA Firm we stand ready to help you pick up the pieces after an auto accident and to get you the compensation you deserve. We are not a “volume practice,” taking on dozens of small cases. Instead, we focus our attention and resources on serious injury cases to give each client the best chance for the best result.
When you’re a pedestrian, you have no protection and you’re at the mercy of the vehicle operator and if a negligent bus driver hits you, the resulting injuries are usually severe and can carry staggering medical costs.
Our personal injury lawyers have seen a lot of these accidents and the common causes include:
- Intoxicated driving
- Running red lights and hitting pedestrians in the crosswalk
- Right turns through crosswalks without looking for pedestrians
- Distracted driving, such as driving while texting
- Illegally parked cars making it difficult to see pedestrians and bicycles
Why You Should Hire an Attorney for Your Personal Injury
The Trial Lawyers of The NA Firm
At The NA Firm we aren’t after a quick settlement that leaves you wondering how you’re going to pay for your health costs for the rest of your life. We stand ready to take your case to trial and to fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve for your injuries.